Monday, December 27, 2004

.+ScHoOl ReOpEnS+.

Hihi.. long time no see.... ^^.... been bzy playin conquer... got my psle results... got 223.... i know i tried my best.... so there is nth to be sad... but wif this type of marks... i can't go to my sis's skool nor my dream skool temesek(..T.T..) feel so sad... as the result of such low marks, i opp 4 pasir ris which is onli 222.... just went to the orentation on 23rd of dec.... it was ok lor... but not the skool i expected that i will go in b4 i got my marks.... feel horrible...
the great thing is christmas... So fun.. ^^ lifted my spirits.... got lotsa presents... got a t-shirt, a badge maker, a photo frame and a bear...... felt so happy... was the best day of the year..... Haiz.. skool gota reopen soon... and i will be real bzy.... so maybe i would not be writin 4 a long time... kkks gtg.. bb... and
oh dun 4 get the song ish never have a dream cum true... and oh.... the blogskin i've changed to inuyasha... dun noe when i started likin it.... really got to run... bbz

Terminated at 5.18
.+huizy+. >.< ^^ bb...