Sunday, April 10, 2005

.+LoNg TiMe No BlOg+.

HAHAHAS... long time no blogg le... came bak beri long le lor.... hahas.....yar the hotel trip was FUNNNN... budden the last dae rain lor.. thn cannot go swimmin... WAHHHHAHAAA....... We ate like $100 at the restraunt budden paid $40 cause got voucher mahx.... Watch tv until the eyes red le... lolz...... Sho many nice cds cum out le.... just bought jj ling jun jie cd yesterdae.. mom dun let me buy more... actually wanna buy guang liang de... den saw jj ling jun jie one mahx... thn jui like tt lor.... maybe when mom not threre thn i go buy lorx.... mom sae if june dun go holidae thn me and my sis get $500 each lor.... thn my sis also beri bad de leh.... she can go wif skool to trip overseas thn her money bi wo duo lor... i tell her i go ask mom 4 more money thn she sae if u dun hab thn too bad lor.. hu ask ur skool dun hab... wah liao i almost picture my fist go into her head liao...... I SOOOOOOO angry AHHHHHI!!!!! still cannot find song sianz.....kk le gtg bb...
terminated at 1.14p.m.
.+huizy+.