Friday, April 29, 2005

.+TrOubLeS+.

.... I dunno why.. I keep having this feelings t i dun belong to diao.... espacially when wt gimme the "u should go away" look to me... I din like her scarm... thn ish like when i always ask a question in the morning, they are like dun chao type of face lor... And i din like it... i live in misery everydae.... i sat the furtherest frm them all and in dramatization, i gave myself up to not let Lyn make the desicion of gg away and feelin sad... when i did tt did i think it wrongly, by sarifizing myself in drama i start to feel the distance being pull further and further... I did not like tt.... I hate to come to skool with fear of wad am i gg to talk to them about. todae... i greatest distance i think ish with Maggie now.... i knew tt when tt time i got this type of feelin, i told Maggie bout it and now if i tell her again, i think they would think tt i am too sensitive... I hate keepin secrets they make me bad mood.... HAiz... I ove myself and if i really du belong, i sould live the world i wanna live on my own...
p.s to maggie... if u see this... blog... it ish juz my way of trowing everything out... i feel better like tt.... so if u all feel tt i am too sensitive pls tell me.... thnn i can change... cause now i dunno hu i am u all muz be my mirror....

.+terminated+. at 8.48p.m. with a sigh
huizy

No comments: