Tuesday, October 26, 2004

.+CoNqUeReR+.

Hiya guys and gals!!!!! Wad a happy day.... My sis brought home a new disc containin a new game called Conquerer.. And with some coincidence my fren also playing.. So today I had so much fun playing the new game... then half way the com mouse out of battery.. so bad nvm.. i took the TV remote control.. Ha Ha hilarious... So funny... My fwen message say that her bro fwen make spoil the tolit door and then she cannot go to bath...Ahhhhahahahahahahahaah..So hilarious... Omg laugh untill my stomach pain..
so i patch up with my frens and felt so happy.... Things did not went out too well but we patched up... I learnt how to treasur my friendship.. We fought 1 moth ago i think.. I hope to treasure this frewnship as i take it very seriously now and 4 eva.. so stef bel and sharon if u see this , I am trully serious liao..Ok gtg bb..
Today's song is again sang by toro and yan xing shu: dui shou
Terminated at 4.10 26/10/04
.+huizy+.

No comments: