Monday, October 25, 2004

.+ExItInG dAy+.

Hiya guys and gals I'm back!!! The com ok liao! Finally!! I am sooooooooooooooo happy!!After almost like 1 week liaoz!! Ohh i miss my com muxk.. Today i have a survey test they ask lots of question... Which i think it was quite LAME!! As singapore is a multi ratial county and there aren't riots.. So why they ask such a lame question as do u one to sit next to a person hu is the same religion as u.. Look here I sit to anyone in the MRT regadless of religions.. I think singapore is great to be multi ratial country.. so why they ask those LAME Q.
I played badminton and had some ideas on u noe makin sandwitch at 4.00a.m. as we are goin to west coast park at wed 7++.. So we had this idea.. rhats all not quite excitin exactly.. Hee That's all..
Today's song is sang by Toro and yan xing shu: Bao Feng Yu!! Hope u like it.. Bye..
Terminated
.+Huizy+.

No comments: