Thursday, October 28, 2004

.+HoMe+.

Everyone says that home is the warmest place in the Earth..What I think is the same...Not to all ppl think the same.. to some others who did not have parents that love them and care for them home is just like a hotel...When u wanna rest just go in and sleep.. Because they did not feel the warmth.. To some others who parents abuse them.. Home is just like the jail.... What inspired me tat I got a house with warmth.. More than enough warth... The true story written by David Prezler,the boy called it, The lost boy and the man name Dave.. He wrote every detail of how his mom ill treated him. When I first read thebook, tears welled in my eyes.. Why have I not treasure what I had??? What warmth my family gave me?? I felt so inspired.. If u have time, why don't u read this book.... u will feel inspired.. Ok gtg bb..
Today's song is sang by S.H.E, 他还是不懂... Hope u like it...
terminated at 12.27
.+huizy+.

No comments: