Saturday, October 09, 2004

.+FuN+.

Yay.... Exams are all over!!!! :) I am soooo happy..
Now i am planing what to do tomorrow.. Maybe going to watch the new movie " Princess Daries 2" with my friends.. Acctually i feel like holding a pen and write! Before having my x'ams i was like" Oh Mum no more writings please..My hand is goin to rot.." Then today i am like "Pen where are you i need you" imagine a kid wanna do work after xams.. Oh my god you dreamin i was telling myself.. Maybe you all out there are dying to know who i am.. I am sihui and i live in Singapore.. Today is my 1st day writing this.. The xam i was mentioning just now is my PSLE.. The whole Singapore P.6 Students have to go through...
Today's song is : chun zai I kinda like this song as i felt that the song have a lot of feelings.. I like 5566 the best.. Gotto go bye..
huizy singin off!!

No comments: